DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE? Depending on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website and remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the page. For example, identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which data is
stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
Depending on their purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by Google that install cookies that help us analyze the operation of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow you to carry out the purchase process, control the security aspects of the web, share content through social networks...
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are used by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. Examples of this are:
1. The number of unique visitors to each page/section, which is used to count the times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of such visit. This helps you understand the most successful areas and increase and improve content, resulting in users gaining a more satisfying experience and service.
2. The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow to find out the busiest times, and make precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
3. The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that leads to our website departs, in order to enhance the different links and banners that point to our server and that offer better results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that can be included on our website based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
Behavioural advertising cookies act on the behaviour (preferences and personal choices) of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show you personalized ads on other websites.
HOW CAN I SET OR DISABLE COOKIES? You can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the settings in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that disabling Cookies may cause the limitation, or even impossibility to access some of the functions of our website, as well as some of the services which may stop working properly. For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, refer to the "Help" menu. We also ask you to consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations on how to remove cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES / COLLABORATING COMPANIES
Google offers a large number of products to help us manage our ads and websites; including Google Analytics. When you visit our website, some cookies may be sent to your browser.
These cookies can be enabled from a number of different domains, including www.google.com, and www.doubleclickbygoogle.com to allow us to use joint services within the Google service, such as a measurement and ad reporting service. Learn more about the types of cookies Google uses.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website https://www.englishsummer.com understand how users interact with its properties. You may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. Learn more about Google Analytics cookies.