In the mornings, students have 3 hours of English classes with native teachers and in the afternoons, they attend workshops where they will design, build and launch their own robot that must solve different challenges that may arise . In addition, they will also learn to structure logical thinking, to design their own video games or to build a web page.
- Dates: July
- Age: From 8 to 15 years old
- Accommodation: Prades
- English classes: 15hrs per week with native teachers.
- Activities: 15hrs per term of robotics activities that will be developed according to the age of the student.
- From 8 to 11 years old: Robotics with LEGO WeDo. Work especially on the assembly of structures, motors and programming.
- From 12 to 15 years old: Robotics with LEGO Mindstorms. You will be taught to create and program a robot with different sensors.
Choose the technology camp that best suits your availability.
*Minimum 10 students needed.