- 350 gr Applesauce
- Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the applesauce and the vanilla extract.
3. Whisk the eggs until well blended.
4. Add the cinnamon and mix again.
5. Add the oats, followed by the baking powder, and mix until the dough is smooth.
6. Gently introduce the chocolate chips.
7. Divide the dough evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove the tray from the oven and let the doughnuts cool down.
10. Once cooled, you can unleash your creativity and decorate the doughnuts as you like. Add a touch of fun with melted chocolate, edible glitter, or colorful sprinkles.
These delicious Apple Cinnamon Oat Doughnuts with Chocolate Chips are perfect for breakfast or a snack!